Looking for a way to have your work stand out? Abstract Type allows you to easily add a marbled texture effect to your custom text and art.
WHY IT’S AWESOME
- Use Any Image: Anything can work as your fill image. Using the power of smart objects in Photoshop, the PSD will apply its marbling effects to any image.
- FREE Bonus Fill Imagery: In addition to the “Abstract Type” smart PSD, you’ll also receive a FREE sample pack of 8 abstract paintings created by Jim LePage ($19 value!). These paintings pair perfectly with “Abstract Type.” Check out Jim’s other abstract work that you can use as fill images: https://creativemarket.com/Jim_LePage?u=Jim_LePage
- Unique: Since you can customize both the fill image and the text, each design can be completely unique.
- Customizable: Want to customize your marbling effects? You can! The marbling effects used in “Abstract Type” are either smart Photoshop filters or adjustment layers so you can easily adjust any of them to your liking.
- High Resolution: Abstract Type always produce a high-quality 10x13.33in file at 300 dpi.
HOW TO USE
- Open Abstract-Type_Marble.psd
- Double click the SMART TEXT layer to open it as a smart object. Create your custom text (any size, font, etc.) and then save the SMART TEXT smart object. (HINT: You’re not limited to using text. Use custom shapes or anything you want to apply the marbling effect to.)
- Double click the SMART FILL layer to open it as a smart object. Add your custom image and then save the SMART Fill smart object.
- View the marbled results within the EFFECTS layer group.
- Export your marbled art! (You can either include the background layers or turn it off and export is as a transparent PNG so you can easily add it to your design.)
- “Abstract Type: Marbling” PSD
- Video tutorial (You can also view this above)
- Bonus! Sample pack of abstract imagery by Jim LePage, including several unreleased pieces.